Ohio State University and Harding Hospital unite
their services and move the Harding facility from
Worthington to the OSU campus. On Nov. 1, Harding
employees become Ohio State employees at the
Neurosciences Facility, 1670 Upham Drive. Tim Moore
is the first administrator.
Ohio State Harding Hospital’s inpatient service continues to grow to become
the leader in the Columbus area, and is the only program in central Ohio to
offer child, adolescent and geriatric inpatient services.
Harding Hospital and The Ohio State
University Medical Center complete
formation of a joint board. Chair of
the board is Nancy Jeffrey, with Peter
Frenzer serving as vice chair. Other
board members included Dr. Peter
Bath, Shirley D. Bowser, Dr. George
Harding IV, Dr. Bernadine Healy, Dr.
Grayce Sills and Dale Twomley.